“But”, I hear you say, “Superheroes are only stuff of fantasy, and in comics!”
No, Superheroes are real, and they are all around us. You probably already know one, or two even. People with exceptional skill, courage, the ability to face their fears and a strong moral code. Well, they are basically Batman!
The difference between the comics and reality is that they don’t all wear visible capes and masks.
‘Superheroes represent hope and we are, for the most part, hopeful people. They explain mystery. They model behavior. They inspire. They make mistakes and they learn from them. They are life lessons. They are our modern mythology.’ Robert Frost
Here at Bodyworkz I am also adamant that the massage therapists that work with me are Superheroes. Bodyworkz Massage Superheroes. Without Capes (as far as I know no-one has turned up with their Cape on to a job).
Here are 7 reasons our Bodyworkz Massage therapists are just like Superheroes:
- Superheroes Never give up – The massage therapist will keep going until the job is done.
- Superheroes are the best at what they do – Also the massage therapists are trained professionals, and NZQA qualified.
- Superheroes have a crystal clear purpose – Your massage therapist is only there with you for one thing – to deliver a massage while you sit in their chair.
- Superheroes don’t seek the glory but receive it anyway – “That was the best massage ever” is feedback I often hear, but I know that’s not why the massage therapist are there, they simply want to share the gift and the skill they have to make you feel better.
- Superheroes help others – I can’t say I have come across a single massage therapist that wouldn’t help without a seconds hesitation
- Superheroes achieve high feats – Also, our Massage Superheroes can massage at an office for a full day!
- Words like tenacity, a strong moral code, motivation and a sense of responsibility also comes to mind for both parties.
Bottom line is this; our superheroes don’t have x-ray vision, don’t wear capes, nor do they leap tall buildings in a single bound, but they do understand how to integrate chair massage into your daily workload as a solution for stress management and increased productivity. Wearing a cape and a mask might come as an additional extra...