Do you work in HR or handle Health & Safety?
If so, then most likely you have to deal with workplace stress management daily.
Workplace stress is one of the most common areas of stress in our lives, and it can be costly. Factors such as increased sick days and lowered staff morale can add up quickly, adding to the stress.
We understand that each situation of stress in the workplace will have unique aspects, and how important the job you do is, not just to your workplace but to each individual person.
We also understand that workplace stress is a health and safety issue and comes under the NZOHS Act and that you in HR are required to prevent and address workplace stress using a risk management framework.
So we wanted to ask: Do you need some more options to deal with issues of workplace stress?
We believe in using chair massage as a preventative method of
work-stress solutions, one that easily integrates into an ongoing
stress management system.
NOTE: Chair massage will not eliminate the problem, but it will however minimize the effects of work-related stress and the physical and mental fatigue that may affect a person’s behavior and well-being.
Corporate massage helps you and your business by keeping your staff happy and healthy, which increases productivity and performance, and saves you money.
All our packages include:
- Ongoing support, easy communication
- Single point of contact for all bookings
- Larger teams of professional therapists (so you never miss out on your massage day)
- Discounts on regular sessions
- Booking-schedule templates provided, or an online booking system for your convenience
- Able to provide multiple therapists in one location
- Nationwide delivery (Auckland Wellington Christchurch Tauranga and Hamilton)
- Easy payment options for invoicing (with credit card 'Pay Now' button)
- Credit card facilities by EziDebit NZ, so your payment is processed here in New Zealand, which means we can keep the transaction fee really low. Also compatible with Xero for your convenience.