Do you work in HR or handle Health & Safety?
If so, then most likely you have to deal with workplace stress management daily.
Workplace stress is one of the most common areas of stress in our lives, and it can be costly. Factors such as increased sick days and lowered staff morale can add up quickly, adding to the stress.
We understand that each situation of stress in the workplace will have unique aspects, and how important the job you do is, not just to your workplace but to each individual person.
We also understand that workplace stress is a health and safety issue and comes under the NZOHS Act and that you in HR are required to prevent and address workplace stress using a risk management framework.
According to ‘Healthy Work’ :
'An organization with stress may have numbers of staff with low morale,
high sickness absence or other absenteeism, staff turnover, and poor industrial relations.
Quality and productivity may be low, and accident and illness rates may be high. Customer complaints may increase or customers may be lost. Stress claims, and grievance procedures may increase.'
So we wanted to know: Do you need some more options to deal with issues of workplace stress?
Regular chair massage sessions mean an investment in the
physical and mental wellbeing of your staff.
Benefits of a regular chair massage
All our packages include the following:
- Ongoing support, easy communication
- Single point of contact for all bookings
- Larger teams of professional therapists (so you never miss out on your massage day)
- Discounts on regular sessions
- Booking-schedule templates provided, or an online booking system for your convenience
- Able to provide multiple therapists in one location
- Nationwide delivery (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Tauranga, and Hamilton)
- Easy payment options for invoicing (with credit card 'Pay Now' button)
- Credit card facilities bye-WAY, compatible with Xero for your convenience.