Bodyworkz Yoga in the workplace
Coming soon to a workplace near you. This service is currently for Auckland only.
Alleviating stress in the workplace is a top priority for high-performing businesses as, over time, it can take a physical and emotional toll on staff and impact on productivity. Studies have shown that regular practice of yoga poses and breathing techniques encourage the body and mind to relax, relieving feelings of anxiety and tension.
Our Yoga packages:
You can pack a lot into a 30-min yoga session, according to yoga teacher Arvinderfee. “Inclusion is key. It’s essential to me that every participant can access and incorporate the learning in ways that will work for them.”
And soon you can see for yourself!
The Bodyworkz yoga package, with Arvinderfee at the helm, focuses on the basics of yoga, breathing, general movement, and stress release.
It is adapted to beginners, but all levels are welcome.
The package comprises of a minimum booking time of 1.5h, split into 3 x 30min sessions.
This is because each class has only 10 participants at one time to ensure that each person receives maximum value from each session.
Mats will be provided, and no change of clothing is required.
Currently available in Auckland only.
Benefits for staff:
- Yoga teaches you how to relax deeply, enabling you to deal with stress more efficiently, to breathe easier and to sleep better. Stress is now recognised as a common factor in a multitude of illnesses and alleviating this improves general wellbeing.
- Many students find relief from back or joint problems, tight muscles, headaches and a variety of other physical ailments through yoga
- Yoga can improve circulation, digestion and strengthen your immune system.
- After only a short period of consistent practice, you will enjoy renewed vigour and energy, both physical and mental
- Healthier, less stressed employees perform better and have fewer sick days, resulting in greater productivity.
- Employees are your greatest asset – providing staff with wellbeing programmes improves morale, job satisfaction and raises employee retention rates.
- Taking part in activities outside the office improves team culture and workplace camaraderie.
- Workplace wellness programmes enhance the public image of the company, increasing its reputation as a great place to work.